So I’m checking my email earlier today and I see one from Serve by American Express. If you’re unfamiliar with it, it’s a program, a lot like Paypal but with the benefits and goodies of American Express added. In addition to the great money benefits (free debit card, no fees, etc), you also getfree roadside assistance, discount entertainment tickets and more!
But I digress…the email. We may be able to get $25.00 FREE!!! Who doesn’t love FREE money?? Serve sent me this email earlier today and as you can see, it’s offering me $25.00 for free! I can’t guarantee that you’ll get the same offer but it’s certainly worth a shot!
Here’s how to get started with Serve:
- Sign up for a Serve account. You’ll have to enter your account info but there is NO social security number required!!
- Click through all of the sign up offers
- Confirm your email. They’ll send you one with your account username and that (again, some ppl don’t receive this, others do).
- Wait to see if you get the same email I did. IF you do, deposit $25.00 cash into your Serve account. You’ll receive $25.00 more for FREE in return!!
- That’s it! You’re signed up!
Like I said, I CAN NOT GUARANTEE that you’ll get hte same offer, but for FREE money?? Isn’t it work trying??