Hi! Thanks for Visiting Adventures in Coupons! I'm so very glad you're here. If you want to be sure you never miss a deal, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter or Follow Us by RSS. You can also Like Us On Facebook and Follow us via Twitter. Not into any of those? We're on Pinterest too!
Yesterday, Dollar Tree announced that they were going to begin accepting coupons on August 26, 2012. I held on posting it until now because I wanted to hold until we had the official Dollar Tree Coupon Policy to post with the announcement.. I’m actually kind of excited about this and what it holds as far as potential deals.
The official policy can be found and printed on the Dollar Tree website. Be sure to print it out and take it with you if you’re going coupon shopping there on Sunday to avoid any potential issues. With coupons being new to Dollar Tree, there may be a few when they first get going.
Here’s the breakdown for you though:
Dollar Tree will start accepting coupons in stores beginning Sunday, August 26, 2012.
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
So tell me, will this make you shop at Dollar Tree more often now? For me, it’s a maybe. We’ll have to see how this whole thing plays out.