Hi! Thanks for Visiting Adventures in Coupons! I'm so very glad you're here. If you want to be sure you never miss a deal, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter or Follow Us by RSS. You can also Like Us On Facebook and Follow us via Twitter. Not into any of those? We're on Pinterest too!
Free RoadSide Assistance, Zynga Game Rewards, 90 Day Purchase Protection and More with the American Express Serve Card
***UPDATE 2: I just got ANOTHER offer for FREE Money in my email!! Now Serve will give you a total of $35.00 FREE! Sign up using the image above and fund your account with $25.00. You will get a $25.00 BONUS for that, THEN, make a $20.00 debit card purchase and they’ll give you another $10.00 FREE! $35.00 TOTALLY FREE!*****
***UPDATE: I JUST Realized that Serve is STILL giving a $25.00 bonus when you open an account and fund your account with $25.00!!! That’s FREE MONEY!! WHOO HOO! Click the image above to sign up, fund your account with $25.00 and they’ll deposit another $25.00 into your account! What a quick and easy way to make a few extra $$ to use on Christmas!***
So many of us really dislike Paypal that we’re always looking for a different solution to online shopping. We don’t want to give out our debit card number, but without doing that or using Paypal, you can’t really shop online. Until now:
Let me introduce you to Serve by American Express.
Serve is a new program from American Express and we have teamed up with them and a few other great blogs to get the word out about the new program. It’s a really great program with some rocking benefits and the best part? It’s run by American Express so you know it’s legit!
When you sign up for the Serve Digital Prepaid Card, you’ll get some great benefits that I know we can all use!
- Standard American Express 90 day purchase protection for accidental damage or theft for eligible purchases.
- Roadside Assistance – when your car breaks down, they will send help for towing, winching, flat tires, battery boost, fuel delivery or emergency lock-out. (Great for teenagers and college students).
- Entertainment Access – enjoy access to pre-sale tickets, reserved seats and behind the scenes experiences in certain cities when you use your Serve Card.
- Serve allows you to pay someone AND be paid via Facebook. This opens up a whole new world for those of you that sell items like Scentsy, Avon and things like that over there.
- If you’re a FB game player, you can earn Zynga in-game rewards from Serve. I know when I played Farmville, I was always looking for the next special item.
- You’re given one FREE Atm withdraw each and every month. This is big considering Paypal charges a fee for every single withdraw.